Climb, swing, zip, jump all while 30 to 60 feet in the air!
TreeUmph! Adventure Course is Southwest Florida’s first treetop adventure park, and a destination for adults and children aged 7 and up seeking a fun, unique excursion to conquer. Only 10 minutes east of I-75 on State Road 70 in Bradenton, the 14-acre property is part of a growing trend in outdoor adventure parks that are sprouting up throughout the United States. The focus here is on creating a different recreational experience for vacationers and locals alike, where they can face the challenge of wobbly bridges, swing from ropes, take a ride along a 650-foot-long ZIP line and moreÉ all in the lush, exotic setting of a pine and oak forest.
Know Before You Go
Now that you’ve booked it’s time to get excited and prepare for your adventure.
- We recommend that you hydrate well for 24-48 hours before arriving at TreeUmph! We offer an unlimited water pass for $4. This allows you unlimited access to bottled water throughout the park. If you haven’t purchased a water pass with your reservation we suggest you purchase one when you arrive for your adventure.
- You must wear closed-toed shoes to climb.
- All long hair must be tied back in a bun or pony tail.
- We recommend athletic clothing to climb in – nothing too baggy that could get caught in the ropes.
- We sell fingerless cloth gloves for comfort on the courses. These are not mandatory, but they do provide some cushioning. If you have a pair of workout gloves bring them in, they will work just as well.
- If you wish to carry your phone or camera it’s best to be able to zip it into a pocket or small waist pack. We also sell cell phone holders that can be purchased when you check in.
- All climbers must have a signed waiver to be granted entry to the courses. You will receive a link to your waiver in your confirmation email. It is best to complete it prior to arrival. If you need us to resend the email or waiver please give us a call 941-322-2130