Thirsty Thursday: Mermaid Water Cocktail Recipe January 26, 2017
- Pour vodka, rum, Midori, and Blue Curcao in a cocktail shaker, along with 3-4 pieces of ice. Shake quickly to combine.
- Pour your mixed liquors into the glass filled 3/4 of the way with ice.
- Optional – Coat the rim of your glass with green and blue sugar, by dipping it in a small amount of water and then immediately into sugar. This isn’t necessary, but look really nice if you’re serving these cocktails to friends at a party.
- Top glass with your pineapple juice, followed by your orange juice.
- Add a splash of fresh squeezed lime juice and garnish with Cherries. Sip and enjoy with friends!