Recipe of the Week: Mexican Turkey Burgers January 23, 2017
- 1 (1 pound) package Jennie-O Seasoned Turkey Burger Patties
- 1 cup pre-packaged coleslaw shredded cabbage
- 1 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 1/4 cup Cilantro minced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 avocado pitted and taken out of the flesh
- 1/4 cup non fat plain greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lime
- 2 cloves garlic
- salt to taste
- 4 burger buns
- Crumbled feta or cotija
Cook patties according to package directions.
Place coleslaw, cabbage, and cilantro into a medium sized bowl. Set aside.
In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, olive oil, and honey.
Toss together slaw and dressing.
Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.*
Combine all ingredients into a food processor.
Pulse together until smooth.
Season with salt, to taste and serve immediately!
Serve above ingredients in a bun with a sprinkle of cotija or feta and enjoy!