For the Hamburgers
- 1/2 C Mayonnaise
- 1/2 C Plain, Dry Bread Crumbs
- 1 Envelope Onion Soup Mix
- 2 Tbsp Dried Basil
- 1 Tbsp Dried Oregano
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 lbs 80/20 Ground Beef
- 8 Ciabatta Buns
For the Bruschetta Topping
- 3 C Diced Tomatoes
- 1 1/2 C Feta Cheese
- 1 C Fresh Basil, sliced into thin ribbons
- 1 C Balsamic Reduction
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine all the bruschetta ingredients, except the reduction, and set aside.
- Combine the mayonnaise, bread crumbs, soup mix, basil, oregano, garlic powder and ground beef in a large bowl and mix by hand until thoroughly incorporated. Split the mixture into 8 balls and shape into patties.
- Prepare a grill at high heat, brush the grate down with oil and grill each burger for 3 minutes on one side before flipping, then another 3 minutes for medium rare, and around 6-8 minutes for well done.
- Place each burger on a ciabatta bun, top with a heaping 1/2 cup of the bruschetta mixture, and drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the balsamic reduction.